Wednesday, May 9, 2007

"home sweet home" one of my all time favorite sayings....so when i saw this at a darling shop in sioux city, i just had to have it for my,( at that time), soon to have new paint, kitchen. the color was perfect!
just couldn't resist this old lace when i saw it but, did it ever smell terrible. very musty, so it got soaked, washed and hung on the line to dry. much better....lots of great old pieces in that basket.




i just had to have this cloche when i saw it over the weekend shopping with my mom. i get it home and for the life of me i couldn't remember what i had planned on doing with it!! my mom asked a few times, still nothing....yikes, my age is showing! lol! well, this is it mom, better late than never huh? i had the old b, printer's blocks and this vintage post card that i wanted to display. i hung an old skeleton key around the knob on top of the cloche....have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

You have some "Treasures" there, for sure! Beautiful!