Friday, May 25, 2007





i met my friend vic this morning out at a boutique that takes place 2 times a year. this gal has a beautiful place with this huge barn where she has the boutique in the hayloft. there is always some really great stuff to sell along with great prices. so anyway, this is what i bought. the flowers are in this old watering can . love it! i would probably have never thought to do that! also got this green birdhouse and star for my front"porch" display. i really don't have a front porch, i just like to tell myself i do! ;)

such a pretty day! i better get busy and do something with it!

have a great weekend!

3 comments:

MJ said...

I had to pop by after reading Vicki's blog that you two had been to the boutique! I just had to see whether you posted what you found too! Fun finds! What a great way to start the day!

Sharon in NE said...

Vicki's blog had me curious too...aren't you two lucky to have each other to shop with? (that's jealousy coming through)

I love looking at the pictures you have on your blog. You have such a creative eye.

Vicki Chrisman said...

We alway have fun and find some good deals , dont we?