Wednesday, May 23, 2007





our thermometer reads 80 degrees and the humidity is 73%! yuk, i hope we don't get any strong thunderstorms,but, this is the kind of weather that develops them i guess....

it's been one of those lazy days,when i don't feel like doing much other than reading or trying to create something. i haven't been very creative lately!! the two items at the right are what i did come up with tho. the first one was inspired by someone out there in blog land. i wish i could remember her name.. anyway, vic gave me the little bird and the top half is a page from an old book and some music. i covered it with metallic pearl paint by lil davis. and the d well, i got it from my friend ruth, and these letters just come plain so i painted it and put the toile paper on and some other things that i like. love the martha stewart, baker's twine. it comes in great different colors. the white tag is hers and also the small oct. tag.

have a nice day!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow, Missy, you had a total creative BURST! Both those projects are fantastic! I love how you used the little bird on there! I'm coming over to see these in person! lol

MJ said...

As I read this post, the reference to Vic had to be Vicki so I popped by the comments & sure enough it is! Hilarious! You are neighbours! Lucky you to have easy access to her for ideas (& apparently for supplies too ~ double lucky!)

I like the decorated "D". Now I'm thinking of how I can get my hands on such big initials!! LOL!