Friday, May 4, 2007

i decided to re-do the top of my white cabinet in the family room and this is what i came up with...i like it i guess, what do you think?
my mom came down this morning and of course cully keeps very close to her cause she loves him so much!!lol!! she likes him but, would prefer he kept a bit of a distance between them but, that's not going to happen! anywho, mom & i had to go shopping because she had gift certificates burning a hole in her pocket! i ,of course, was glad to help her spend at least one of them.lol! we then went to one of my local favorite shops and i got the cloche, the peonies, the pie bird and the white hook. now if i could just remember why and what i was going to do with this stuff!! i had a plan for all of the stuff and even made a list but, can't remember what i was going to do with some of it! yikes!!
have a nice evening!






1 comment:

Terri said...

I knew I recognized mom's foot in that picture of Cully!! Since you guys are shopping, tell mom I can't wait to see what she bought for me!