Saturday, May 19, 2007



my rose bushes are full of buds,the chives are blooming,(they have really gone to seed already but, i prefer to say they are blooming;)) and my peonies are so full of buds and starting to bloom,and they are still full of bugs!!!! drives me nuts! i wish there was some miracle "de-bugger" for them! just seeing them sitting out there and smelling good and knowing i shouldn't bring them in the house, you guessed it, drives me nuts!lol! oh well, i'll keep checking and hoping. don't know if i thought they would go away overnight or what?? just a wishful thinker i guess...


i did go to one of the local grocery store greenhouses today and bought a pretty pink wave petunia, but, that's all. not sure why, if i'm just looking for something new and different to set out,hmmm, maybe...

any ideas for me??
have a nice evening.













1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh they look SO beautiful there byt the window! PRETTY!!!