Monday, July 16, 2007

just some random monday stuff....anyone who knows me, knows i love the color red. to me it is a rich, warm color. so i thought i would just share some of my favorite red items. this little vintage chalk and letter board just jumped out at me one day when i was in one of my favorite treasure stores! i can just picture some sweet little child,way back in the day using this to practice his/her alphabet. this little whimsical "branch" was a find in a cute little shop in blair. you know how it is, just one of those(un)necessary things you had to have for no reason other than you love it!;)

this vintage overnight case is faux something or leather not sure. reminds me of one that my mom had and what i kept my barbie doll and barbie clothes in before i had my genuine barbie case!! ;0
this little metal overnight case is my very favorite tho....why?? don't know it just is.


yummy sweet cherries! i love this time of year for all the wonderful fruit and veggies available. these were a steal at $2.79 a pound. expensive treat but worth every cent! they will probably be gone by tomorrow!



have a nice day!



1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

I STILL Love that "whimsy red thing"!!! ALOT
Everything is beautiful!