Wednesday, July 25, 2007

no matter how my tastes in decorating change i still love the color red! i was so excited to find these 2 little red work pillows at one of my favorite places to get treasures! they will go on my bed,along with all the other pillows. yep, they are red too! i did/started this canvas over the weekend. i just finished it yesterday as i kept adding stuff to it. i've been trying to get back in the creative mood/mode and making myself sit down and create something. guilt has taken over with all the stuff i have in my scraproom and never use! i guess i should really purge and get rid of alot of it. i have been just getting the surface cleaned out and need to dig deep! i love paper and have sooo much i will probably never use it all up!
that said i better get busy and start cleaning out! have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

LOVE your pillows and your project turned out great... I just want to come over and dig through those goodies there there.lol I need to purge also. I not very good at that... I'm just a saver at heart!