Monday, July 23, 2007

the weekends always fly by so fast don't they? ours was pretty low key and quiet. not much going on at all. we took a drive sunday afternoon and cully went along to help bud drive!lol! he would not sit by me he had to be just where you see him in this picture! he loves to go for a ride and if he can" help" drive he will! lol! i won't let him do that, when i take him with me, he has to stay in the passenger seat, and he does for me but, when bud is in the car forget it! guess who spoils him?;) i tried to be a little creative this weekend and make some things. i got this idea from the new foof-a-life book. mine is pretty plain compared to the one in the book but, i like it. i hung it on the mirror in the front entry. adds a splash of color in there.
well, i best get busy i have lots to do today, it's monday and that means laundry,groceries to buy etc.
have a great day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh ..your cone is BEAUTIFUL!! (I havent even really looked at my book yet) maybe I'll have some time now.
I'll give you a call later. I got caught up in laundry yesterday and then needed a nap! (getting old) lol