Monday, July 9, 2007

we had a nice time yesterday at mom's to help her celebrate her birthday! as always, lots of good food and laughter. sure wish my brother dan and his kids could have been there but, it didn't work so it was my sissy terri and her family and my family and mom. it was fun but, we missed dan,kiri and logan that's for sure. here's my mom with one of her gifts. this is my sweet blayne, so tan and cute, esp. to put up with her auntie and the camera in her face all the time. she just told jill(dd) to just go ahead and pose cause she knows me! i don't give up. they (my whole family) are used to me always having the camera ready at every get-together!so good to have blayne home! we missed her while she was gone!

my two girls giving me the smiles i wanted! love them both sooo much! i probably should have had them step outside for the photo, it looks a bit wonky, but it was so warm i didn't. 100 degrees, when we went out for a tour of the hometown! ;0

woke up today to an overcast sky and a bit of rain and thunder! yeah! it wasn't much but, it's better than nothing. hopefully, we will get some more today, it's in the forecast anyway! we need it, everything is so dry. our lawn looks terrible and brown and we water everyday. nothing like rain tho....

well, i better get busy and get some stuff done...

have a nice day!





1 comment:

MJ said...

We have been thinking of getting one of those outside shelters for our scorching hot deck. The weather has been reasonably cooperative this summer so we've postponed the decision so far! LOL! Glad to hear you had a great time at your mom's b-day party!