Saturday, July 7, 2007

so glad i ordered this book! lots of great ideas in here. it's really worth alot of looks!(and to buy)

this is my salad i made to take to my mom's tomorrow to celebrate her birthday! i got it from matthewmeadstyle.com. it looked really yummy so i thought i would give it a try. it's called,mexican twist corkscrew salad. check out his site, it's really pretty cool.
can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. esp. my little niece, blayne!! it's been close to 2 years since we saw her last so i'm pretty excited!! i plan on taking lots of pictures so hopefully a couple will turn out so i can share!
have a nice evening!

2 comments:

MJ said...

The salad looks great!

I should have tried double clicking on your book title too before I came to post my comment to see what the title was but the general cover looked interesting! Ah, leisure reading in the summer is great!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh, glad you had a good time at your moms. She looks so nice in that photo. Blaine and Jill are cuties!