Monday, July 2, 2007

sorry these pictures aren't so good. don't know why i have such trouble with the flash on my camera but, i do as you can see. anyway just wanted to share a photo of the re-do on my dd gun case! ;( hate that it's a gun case, with some guns in it, that never get used because,(dh) he is not a hunter, at all, BUT, his oldest brother gave him the gun case and all and it's got sentimental value to him because of that and the fact that his brother passed away 12 years ago.i understand that but still, well anyway i best try and deal with it cause i think it's here to stay ! so, in dealing with that this is part of what i came up with. covering up the windows so you can't see"anything" in the case! a few butterflies and some foof across the top! not so great but, better than looking at the stuff in it all the time! i'd like to paint it a creamy white! ;) hmmmm i'll have to work on dh about that!
ok i have rambled enough! have a nice evening!




well, I've been tagged by vic! i've never done this before so bear with me please!









My roommate & I once:soaped this poor guys car windows so bad he had to use his ice scrapper to "try" and get the soap off! needless, to say he was not happy! but, we were! lol! btw,he was/is a real jerk!









High School: was good for me except for math classes! yuk!






When I get nervous: i get very quiet, hmmm i don't get nervous very often do i,people that know me can vouch for that? lol!






My hair: is my one good thing i inherited from my dad's side of the family! the being short and other lovely things, well that's another story.ha!






When I was 5:i was slightly spoiled and the center of attention with my parents. then, my baby brother came along and well,that was the end of that! the baby, the baby, the baby, is what i would say, i guess. that's when i was 5! love him so much then(eventually) and now! i was much better when i was 8, when my baby sissy came along! love her so much too! :)






When I turn my head to the left: i see my sewing machine, my paper star from vic and too much stuff!






I should be: thinking of something for supper, but, nah, not now!









My favorite aunt:well, i really have only one true aunt,cause mom has 2 brothers and dad had 4 brothers and 1 sister.so my aunt shirley would be my favorite aunt!






I have a hard time understanding: cruelty to children and to animals! also, child molesters are so horrible. i just don't get their terrible sickness! :(






You know i like you if: i talk to you 100 miles an hour and smile alot at you.






If you spent the night at my house: we would have to yak about everything and have a pajama party!






My favorite blond:carter






Animal I would like to see flying with birds: what??






Shouldn't have been: driving without a drives license when i was a teenager(15)! what was i thinking? i wasn't, that's the problem! lol!






A better name for me:Grace! only because i'm kind of a klutz at times! you know,"grace"ful!






If I could have any car it would be: a white 65 mustang convertible! with red interior!









3 comments:

MJ said...

Yup, those old mustang convertables were great! My dad collected vintage cars & we had to attend so many antique car meets! Still, it is kinda fun that I know so much about Model Ts!

MJ said...

Hi! I don't have your email so popped by to reply to your comment left on my post today! I enjoyed the movie as well as the book; both are very different from the other which surprised me. My sister and a friend both didn't like the movie but I love French things so anything set in France is almost sure to win my approval! (My dh also liked the movie but he's become a little bit like me regarding French things!)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Okay.. I just HAVE to get over there , to see all these things in person SOON! That looks great!
It was fun to read your answers!