Saturday, June 30, 2007

we are having a nice quiet weekend. bud has been working out on his "project" pretty much all day. he finally came in and said that he was waiting for the sun to go down a bit. slightly warm(hot) out there today. i don't blame him!
I have been working down here in my room trying to organize and re-arrange a bit. seems like everyone is in that frame of mind lately so i thought i should jump on the band wagon too! i've had this cabinet for a long time and it's had lots of different uses but, now it's in my room so i thought it needed a bit of a pick me up so i attached some old lace across the top. i thought it added a little charm to the cabinet. i also hung an old skeleton key on the white knob, after i took the picture of course!;( on one of my trips up home i got this white crate and it's just been collecting dust so i thought it could use a pick me up. love these jenni bowlin papers. cully "helped" me put the rik-rac on! he was very helpful!lol!

some of my favorites wrapped @ the old spools...


my wall of d's....the white one looks a little wonky huh? sorry 'bout that....
have a nice evening!



4 comments:

Deb said...

Great photos of your creative space! I especially love your "Wall of D's" !!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Looks great! Love the lace on that cabinet! (and all your D's)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Check out my blog when you get a chance.... I tagged you!

Ruth Rector said...

Hey Deb. You have such a knack for decorating. And I love your new outdoor space...we'll have to drop by with margaritas some day to see it in person....after it cools down a bit!