Thursday, June 14, 2007

today is flag day. a day for all americans to show respect for our flag,it's designer's and makers. we always fly this flag in our yard.everyday..... these will stay by the front door the rest of the summer.

i love to put these little flag's in my flower pots.just adds a nice touch i think.
looky what my sweet friend vic brought me back from the scrapper's convention! these yummy daisy d's papers....


and this tim holtz scalloped border stamp and a fontwerk's ticking stamp! she is so kind to think of me when she is such a busy girl! she is the bestest friend.







2 comments:

MJ said...

Your post reminds me of how I should show my patriotism more. That is something that Americans do very well.

It is also so sweet to have a friend who offers random acts of kindness. You are indeed a lucky lady!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Good for you for getting your flags out! (bad vicki ..bad bad Vicki) I didnt get that done.
I know you are going to make cool stuff with those goodies, esp that stamp..it' screams YOU!