Sunday, June 10, 2007

guess i need to look thru my stash more often!! tsk! found this pottery barn house number and sanded it down a bit and it looks so much better. way to shinny before.just right for our family, number wise that is!

while bud was gone it was so hard to be creative with cully barking and jumping at me all the time. he's just not happy here in my scrap space! i don't know why, he can just as well lay around down here as he can upstairs right?;) anyway, it re did this bird's nest with some of my favorite fun things today. i took the cloche off so you could see the stuff better. it's still hard to see it all isn't it? the number 8 with pink ribbon for the day we were married. a 1/2 franc from our trip to france. a string of (fake of course) pearls....
ahhh, feels good to have bud home.... cully and i both agree on that! have a nice evening!



2 comments:

MJ said...

I like the photo of Bud and Cully! Everyone seems so comfortable!

I like your honeymoon collage ~ or I believe that it represents your honeymoon/wedding! What an interesting way to symbolize it! I'm much too lazy; all my stuff is located in some box somewhere LOL!

Vicki Chrisman said...

I love that you are finding time to create...because you are good at it and make such beautiful things for your house. I knew today was going to be a super busy one for me (finishing up kit stuff because the deadline is tomorrow) yikes! but missed ya... so I came by to say HI! Atleast we have a good connection here! lol Talk with you tomorrow!