Thursday, June 7, 2007


just random stufff today.... this is my pouty puppy cully, he is missing his beloved bud(dh) so bad! bud is fishing in north dakota this week with his brother bob and some other guys from here. anyway, all cully does is either lay in the chair or his bed and pout! i guess i don't play rough enough for him! think i might need a week off when bud get's home! ha! poor,spoiled little pup!
this is my good buy!i paid $2.00 for it! it also has a little coin bag inside too! got it at the local drugstore!
the quilt on the left and the table runner where made by the sweet rosemarie, my sister terri's sister-in-law,for me! they are so beautifully sewn, i just love them and the thought behind them. thanks again rose!;)







i watched this total chick flick last night and i enjoyed it so much! very sweet!
well, that's it for now....
have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Cool stuff! I saw those bags at Walgreens after I saw yours. That price is unbelievable. I didnt get one,( so I wouldnt be a copy cat) lol,but I was tempted. I have to come over and see those other goodies in person, so a can "touch and feel". They look gorgeous.
Poor Cully... I'm glad his daddy is home now. cute!