Friday, June 8, 2007


why am i always wanting to re-vamp my little vignettes? i always have been this way.... i haven't re-done the table top on the right in a very long time! i actually liked it( and still do) for more than a month! the bookcases always call to me to be redone!
i saw this idea on elizabeth m's blog .... of course hers looks 100 times better because her walls were dark brown instead of tan. oh well, we haven't gotten this far yet with the painting, someday my walls will be darker too!;) until then it will have to do! just love the idea. very simple!
have a nice day!




2 comments:

MJ said...

Ah, vignettes, decorating! I await a time when K and N don't touch/move everything! Today I bought tableclothes for the kitchen table. I had one on the table, removed it before lunch due to an inkling and, sure enough, spilt milk! There may be no crying over spilt milk but a little does go a long way!

Vicki Chrisman said...

that is a super cool idea. Looks great!