Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i received an e-mail from my niece,blayne, saying that she would be home this friday night. i'm so glad that i will be able to see her soon! i'm sure my sister terri and her husband bob are very glad too! it's been at least a year and a half since i've seen blayne so i can't wait to give her a big hug! i have missed her so much. she is like another daughter to me :). love this "baby" girl!! another good thing happened to me today....our doorbell rang this afternoon and there was vic with this lovely "bokay" of sunflowers for me!! just because....isn't that sweet? a very nice rak. certainly made me smile! thanks so much vic! you are a dear friend !


3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh those look so pretty out on your table! Glad you liked them...just always want you to know how thankful I am for you!

Blaine is a cutie...and I know how much you love her!

MJ said...

Nice sunflowers! We had one volunteer sunflower growing in our alley when we first moved here but none since! I may have to plant some next year!

Jen Kershner said...

Deb- Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving your sweet message. It's so nice to "meet" you! Jen