Monday, June 18, 2007

while i was at my mom's this weekend my new kitchen clock arrived! yeah! i love it! bud got it hung up for me right away and it makes me happy, this little vignette! we have such limited and i mean limited wall space in our kitchen so i have been waiting for quite awhile to find just the right thing for the space! this is it for me! ;)
ok i'm (very) partial but, isn't my nephew,logan, just the cutest kid? he's 15 and such a nice young man. his auntie loves him very much! my mom's flowers were just gorgeous when i was there. i must find one of these hydrangea plants. when they are green they are pretty and then they turn white and well, they are just beautiful!



this petunia that my brother dan gave mom for mother's day is very pretty right now and it smells so good! it was a fun weekend. it was my hometown's celebration, so i got to see and visit with alot of old friends. the weather was pretty good. a little warm on saturday afternoon but, still it was nice. i so do miss the closeness of small town life, i'm not much of a big city girl, at all...

we have been here ten years now and i still miss our little town...... oh well, i better get busy and do some cleaning. have a nice day!


2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh what a cutie he his. From photos I've seen of your fam, I can certainly tell his is your brothers son.
Your moms hydrangea is so pretty!
Love your new clock ,...and the "2" looks great there.

MJ said...

I love hydrangea too but, in our neck of the woods, they are almost an annual, few survive as perennials! Too bad! I'm envious!