Thursday, May 1, 2008

hope your may day

was special cause mine sure was! i'm yakking away to vic on the phone and the doorbell goes off and so does cully barking his little head off i tell ya! anyway, vic says i'll let you go if someone is at your door.okay i say i'll call you back. i open the door and this beauty is sitting there!! i'm all excited and open the door and peek around the corner and there is vic wishing me a happy may day!! isn't that just the best? may day is still alive and i love it! isn't this plant gorgeous? yep, i'm a lucky gal to have a friend like vic.... she then asked me along for a quick trip to the big city and hobby lobby. many good deals there1 wow,lot of treasures for 50% off. nice,here are some of mine.
also got some home grown onions and carrots from vic via her aunt & uncle. nothing better than fresh produce. and last but, certainly not least i will be watching my little sweet pea in the morning so her mama can go to the doctor etc. can't wait to smother those little cheeks with kisses! :)
i just couldn't resist closing with my beautiful plant.... :)

have a nice evening!

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

May Day is ALIVE!!! YAY!
fun chatting on the way to O today!

Unknown said...

Isn't that Vicki something? She loves you gal! That plant (impatient?) is lovely. But about Ms. Vicki: I begged a piece of sheet music and got an entire envelope full of goodies. What makes a lady so sweet as she? You think it's the elves that hide behind her skirts?
I love the vintage look of what you picked up at Hobby Lobby. Did you know you can sign up online to receive a discount coupon Every Week at HL?
Deb, let me know if you are looking for anything in particular for scrapping that came out last year; I have a studio full of wonderful stuff that I can no longer utilize-just email me (V has the address)and I'll send it to you!
Take care, friend.
Hugs,
Liv

MJ said...

What a proud Grandma you are!

Just had to pop by to read your perspective on May Day! What a fun way to celebrate May's arrival!