Tuesday, May 6, 2008

what makes you

happy?well, of course,my family makes me happy, most of the time anyway! ;) here's my "wall of fame" as jill calls it. had to get a frame and get my sweet pea up there,and now she is! these little ceramic letter balls tickle me! why, i dunno,they just do.....
goodies in the mail is a fun thing. my treasures from velvet strawberries. love that place, you should check it out. hopefully, this new little stash will kick in my creative flow! it's been gone for awhile now so i'm not sure if it will help! lol!!
also fleur-de-lis....love them. this is from velvet strawberries too. it's from wendy addison's collection.
ahhh and freshly washed and dried linens on the bed. is there anything better? well, i'm sure there is but, it's the little things you know? :)
have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey.. your wall of photos looks great! I'm sure you'll have no problem creating something fun with those yummy things from vs. cool!