Thursday, May 15, 2008

today was such a

pretty day! the weather was perfect,no wind for once and just a lovely spring day. went to vic's,http://www.vickichrisman.blogspot.comwe decided to have lunch in town and after that we walked around a bit and took some photos. it's such a cute and quiet little place. i love it. reminds me of my home town. very quaint and full of charm.
before we went into town vic showed me some of the photos she took of kaylie the other day. wow,that girl is amazing.she got some great shots of my little sweet pea.here are a couple. isn't she just precious? i just can't get enough of her sweet little face....i know,i'm completely gone over this baby! how could i not be? :)
such a dolly....thanks vic for taking such great photos!
all in all it was a great day! have a nice evening!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

It was a fun day! Thanks for comming out!

Unknown said...

You two are such great pals! Isn't it nice to have a friend who loves the sames things you do?! Did you see the photo Vicki took of you and Kaylie? It's a wonderful shot and I know Kaylie will treasure it when she grows up. I'm going to go exploring with you and Vic (in my mind) some this weekend; you both have posted so many nice photos of your area it seems like I've been there.
Happy weekend!
Love,
Liv