Thursday, May 29, 2008

my precious sweet pea

i can not believe how badly it bothers me that she is an hour and fifteen minutes away!! good grief,it's not like i can't get in the car and drive it but, still i feel weepy about it all! how do people cope that are across the country from their grandchildren? i'd probably not be able to handle that at all,what a wimp i am. sorry i went all whinny on you there....lol! i love this photo that my dear friend vic took! went to my favorite place today and found this glass block,it was full of sea shells,but, i had another idea for the block and the shells! sorry about the lousy quality of this picture!!yikes that's not good....
re-doing in the kitchen a bit....found this tray basket today and put it to use. the kitchen table is forever being changed around this is for today! lol!
sounds like we are to have a very stormy night so stay safe everyone that's in our area and hope the rest of you have a good night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Deb, Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing good and Kim will be better soon. She's in ICU for the time being but that's where they usually put her. I'll be sleeping with my cell phone in case she needs me so we're doing okay! Send me an email so I can get your address too (Vicki said she gave it to you). I don't like to publish them out where just any old spammer can pick them up. I love that photo of Kaylie too! Hope the storm passed right on by and you don't feel a thing!
Hugs,
Liv

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh for Pete's sake , you can tell it's been a rat race at my house... I see you posted this Thursday, and I'm just now getting to read it. You stuff looks beautimus!!!!