Tuesday, May 13, 2008

i hope your mother's day

was as nice as mine. i went to my mom's for the weekend. it was so nice to go "home" again for a much overdue visit. i talk to my mom alot on the phone but, that's just not the same. anyway, it was so good to visit with my mom. my sweet sissy,terri and her hubby and daughter came to mom's on sunday for dinner. good to see them too. the day went so fast! on saturday even tho it was raining alot we,mom&i went shopping. we went to a nearby town and they have a great shop there. i drive by all the time on the way north but, haven't stopped in a long time. well we were impressed. it was very tasteful,not over done or jammed with so much stuff you couldn't see everything. the prices were decent too. i got the frame (above)there. nice stuff...i also got this square white tray....
my lilacs are starting to open so i best get out there and cut a bokay! i will be heading to omaha to watch my little sweet pea for a bit this afternoon. can't wait to see her.... have a nice day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Deb! Love your 'new' frame and Kaylie is perfect for it! We have lilacs down here and they grow so fast and furious that folks won't put them in their gardens! Their vines get as thick as a man's arm! I still love them though and see them all in the woods when I go for a drive. I'm glad you had such a nice visit with your Momma, did you take any photos? Oh, I forgot, it's Vicki who has the camera around her neck all the time! LOL!
Keep happy,
Liv

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh..that Liv..she's a funny one, isnt she? lol
The photo of sweetpea from today is DARLING!
Glad you got to spend some time with your mama!