Thursday, May 22, 2008

what a fun and artsy

day yesterday was! so much fun! look at this beautiful table,the food was scrumptious of course and so eye appealing!darling little clay pots with a bird's nest on top for a "party' favor....that vic thinks of everything! she was so generous sharing all her art goodies with us too! a photo of vic's cozy studio,it's so lovely!
this is one of the great views from her deck,love that vintage bike! it reminds me of the one i got for my twelfth birthday. yep, i guess i'm vintage too! lol!
this is a shot of our our fairies and of jessica's frame! such talented gals....
okay i don't know why i have two pictures of the table but, here you go! lol!
have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Deb! I'm so glad you had such a nice time yesterday! I love the little Kaylie fairy you made; so sweet! I bet Cully missed you and wanted you to make a fairy out of him too (hmmm . . . that didn't come out exactly like I meant it! LOL!) Those photos are so terrific, I can almost taste the salad and the strawberries!
Thanks for sharing your day!
Hugs,
Liv

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... I must have really scared you ... threatening you about photos of me. lol.... ah... what a relief! lol

Unknown said...

Oh! So there are photos of the elusive Ms. Vicki???!!! Share them with us immediately! I have my crown on and I'm commanding you to show them to us! LOL!
Speaking of 'She who does everything splendidly' went and tagged me again, so . . .
I have Tagged You! Please play along with the rest of us. You must list 7 little known facts about yourself (don't worry about Vic), link back to me (http://countrylivs.blogspot.com/) as the tagger, then choose seven people to tag, list their names, link to their blogs, and notify them that they've been tagged.
You can go to my blog to see my answers too!
Hope you have fun doing this and have a beautiful, warm, and sunny weekend!
Hugs,
Liv