Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the many faces of

my sweet kaylie. it's hard to believe this little baby is only six weeks old! everyone says she looks older,i guess she does.these are just a few shots i took yesterday. she slept most of the time that i was there.such a good baby. she is very alert and her eyes do follow you when you move around. not all the time but,well you get the idea...
her facial expressions(some) crack me up! i love to just sit and watch her.
went out and clipped some lilacs for a bokay yesterday. they smell so good.
enjoy your day it's supposed to be a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

lol.. that little one is VERY expressive , isnt she? Too Cute!
I went out and checked my lilacs, and they arent even starting to bloom yet. Whaaaaa

Unknown said...

Isn't she just all that and a cuppa tea!? I wish I could hold her for a minute; hmmm, I love babies. Love her as much as you can because before you know it she will be 9. Nine year old girls are a pain in the backside; they whine and cry at the drop of a hat. Nine year old boys are obnoxious and can tell some of the tallest tales around! LOL! Gotta love 'em!
Hope you have been having a great week!
Hugs,
Liv